Are your products Vegan?
Yes, all our products are Vegan
Are your products Organic?
80% of our ingredients are organic.
Our Date Syrup; MacaLina: Rooibos Rose; MacaChino & ChagaChino are 100% Organic.
We are going 100% Organic on all our products by end of 2020
Do you offer first time purchase discount?
- Purchasing online for first time, use code "Online10" to receive 10% off
Do you offer special Cafe Price?
- Yes, for coffee shops hoping to serve our latte pastes or add them to their retail shop will receive bulk purchase prices, simply email us to inquire
- Note: Must be a cafe purchasing, not open to individuals, not valid with other discounts
- Yes, we would love to have our products at your cafe, store, gym, ... we offer a retail discount to bulk purchases for resale so you can mark up to a profitable sale
- We also offer demos on site so your customers can try the products
- interested in becoming part of our family? email us at info*at*EarthsEats.com
Where can I find your products:
You can find our products at following locations (selection varies by store):
- Port Coquitlam:
- Regina & Saskatoon:
Do you Sell to US customers?
- Yes, we do. You can order directly off our website and if the shipping cost doesn't calculate we can get back to you on the shipping cost
- Note: US customs may get charged duty from customs upon receiving of the items (this is customs & duty standards)
What is the Expiry Date of your products?
- Please refer to the product page and click on the actual product to see the shelve life of the product
- Most of our products have a shelve life of 10-12 months in cool place and 1.5 years if refrigerated
Are there any Additives, Colour, Preservatives, Sugar added to your products?
- All our products are free of all the above
This was our main mission when we started Earth's Eats as we are against any type of additives to products (incl. sugar)
Do you charge Taxes?
- Yes, there is a 5% GST charge as per BC regulations on our products
Also there is a 5% GST and 7% PST on shipping cost (as per Canada Post charges)
Do you charge a Handling or Packaging Fee?
- No, we do not charge handling or packaging fee
The cost you see under shipping and handling is only shipping cost
How much is the Shipping Cost for my purchase?
- As soon as you go to the checkout page and enter your address and preferred shipping method the system will automatically generate your shipping cost
- These prices come directly from the shipping company that you choose.
We have a special Shopify rate shipping cost which works out cheaper than regular
Do you offer Free Shipping?
- We offer a flat $10 shipping for orders of $51-$99
- and free shipping on orders of $100+ (CANADA ONLY)
What are your methods of payment for online purchase? You can Pay for your purchase using the following methods:
- Credit Cards (online and in person)
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Email Transfer to email@example.com
Do you offer Refunds?
- Unfortunately we do not offer refunds on food products due to safety