FAQ & Contact
Where can I find your products:
You can find our products at following locations (selection varies by store):
Vegan Supply (Chinatown); Victoria's Health & Organic Bar (Broadway & Hornby); Meinhardt (South Granville); Garden Health (Davie St.); Farm To Table (Yaletown & West Van.); UBC Bookstore (Point Grey Campus); West Wood Organics (Kerrisdale)
- Port Coquitlam:
- North Vancouver:
Are your products Vegan?
Yes, all our products are Vegan
Are your products Organic?
80% of our ingredients are organic, we are going 100% Organic in 2019
- Purchasing online for first time, use code "Online10" to receive 10% off
Do you offer special Cafe Price?
- Yes, for coffee shops hoping to serve our latte pastes or add them to their retail shop with receive bulk purchase prices, simply email us to inquire
- Note: Must be a cafe purchasing, not open to individuals, not valid with other discounts
We have a store & are interested in carrying your products for resale, is that possible?
- Yes, we would love to have our products at your cafe, store, gym, ... we offer a retail discount to bulk purchases for resale so you can mark up to a profitable sale
- We also offer demos on site so your customers can try the products
- interested in becoming part of our family? email us at info*at*EarthsEats.com
Do you offer Bulk Purchase Discounts?
- Retail Stores: Retailers wishing to add our products to their retail store we offer retail discount, email us at info at Earthseats.com for prices
- Public: If you are looking for bulk purchase please email us and we will look into discount options depending on your volume
Do you offer Refunds?
- Unfortunately we do not offer refunds on food products due to safety
Do you Sell to US customers?
- Yes, we do. You can order directly off our website and if the shipping cost doesn't calculate we can get back to you on the shipping cost
- Note: US customs may get charged duty from customs upon receiving of the items (this is customs & duty standards)
What is the Expiry Date of your products?
- Please refer to the product page and click on the actual product to see the shelve life of the product
- Most of our products have a shelve life of 10-12 months in cool place and 1.5 years if refrigerated
Are there any Additives, Colour, Preservatives, Sugar added to your products?
- All our products are free of all the above
This was our main mission when we started Earth's Eats as we are against any type of additives to products (incl. sugar)
Do you charge Taxes?
- Yes, there is a 5% GST charge as per BC regulations on our products
Also there is a 5% GST and 7% PST on shipping cost (as per Canada Post charges)
Do you charge a Handling or Packaging Fee?
- No, we do not charge handling or packaging fee
The cost you see under shipping and handling is only shipping cost
How much is the Shipping Cost for my purchase?
- As soon as you go to the checkout page and enter your address and preferred shipping method the system will automatically generate your shipping cost
- These prices come directly from the shipping company that you choose.
We have a special Shopify rate shipping cost which works out cheaper than regular
Do you offer Free Shipping?
Initially we offered free shipping on $80+ but we noticed with low margins that is becoming a big cost to absorb. Currently the free shipping only applies for orders of $100+ CANADA ONLY
I want to save on shipping, Can I Pick-up my order?
Yes, we offer Free Local YOU Pick Up at Kitsilano, Just choose pickup at checkout & email us to coordinate pickup time and date.
What are your methods of payment for online purchase? You can Pay for your purchase using the following methods:
- Credit Cards (online and in person)
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Email Transfer to email@example.com
Please contact us at for wholesale opportunities, events & media inquiries. We would love to see our products in your store, cafe, or at your next event!